Advertise Here - SUPPORT TMF

Author Topic: Backwoods NE in Florida  (Read 117383 times)

GPdemayo

• Modeler's Hero 500+ Posts
    • View Profile
Re: Backwoods NE in Florida
« Reply #735 on: January 24, 2020, 02:19:40 PM »
Thanks Guys. Feels good to be in motion again, if only for the moment. Took me a second to scan the depth of my brain for the 80's movie reference but I narrowed it down and was happy to confirm I still have some mental ability. ;D 

John

Don't feel bad John.....I remember the first part of the quote, but can't remember the name that came after it.....still can't.  :-[
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ReadingBob

• T-Shirt - FORUM SPONSOR
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: January 24, 2020, 02:24:47 PM »
Thanks Guys. Feels good to be in motion again, if only for the moment. Took me a second to scan the depth of my brain for the 80's movie reference but I narrowed it down and was happy to confirm I still have some mental ability. ;D 

John

Don't feel bad John.....I remember the first part of the quote, but can't remember the name that came after it.....still can't.  :-[

Oh c'mon man.   ::)  I told you at lunch the last time we were down at Tom's.   :P  It's "Feeling good, Louis!".  Trading Places.  1983   ;D  ;D  ;D
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

postalkarl

• T-Shirt - FORUM SPONSOR
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: Today at 05:00:50 AM »
Hey John:

Love the bridge. Is it A kit or scratch? Keep the pic flowing.

Karl

GPdemayo

• View Profile
« Reply #738 on: Today at 09:30:51 AM »

John

Oh c'mon man.   ::)  I told you at lunch the last time we were down at Tom's.   :P  It's "Feeling good, Louis!".  Trading Places.  1983   ;D ;D ;D

Oh crap.....I forgot. Must be having a senior moment.  ;D
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL