Sierra West Donkey Repair Yard:

Started by postalkarl, August 19, 2019, 01:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postalkarl

Hey Jan & DENNIS:

Thanks for the great compliments. Much appreciated.

Karl

dick green

Dick
Apple Valley, Mn

cuse

postalkarl

Hi Dick & Cuse:

Thanks guys glad You like it. Thanks for the compliments. Much appreciated.

Karl

ACL1504

Karl,

Great job on the kits. boxcar and donkey area look really nice.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Opa George

Karl--beautiful work, as always. Your level of detail makes for the kind of scene I can look at for a long time (and take notes for future use).
--George

postalkarl

Hey Tom & George:

Thanks for the great compliments. Much appreciated.

Karl

sdrees

Steve Drees
SP RR

sdrees

Steve Drees
SP RR

postalkarl

Hey Steve:

Thanks for the compliment. Much appreciated. We were on vacation and got A mandatory evacuation from Dare County on Tuesday in the outer Banks. We got home Tuesday afternoon. Haven't had much time to work on the model as have been dealing with sick cat. He has Diabetes. 2 shots of insulin a day. Nothing new we had one before several years ago. Maybe I'll get some work done this weekend.

Karl

Jerry

Karl wonderful job your doing with Brett's kits.
Great coloring & details.

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

postalkarl

Hey Jerry:

Glad to see you are enjoying my build. All is done except for the crane. We shall see if I am able to build it. It is rather complicated. Any way I will try. Thanks for the compliment much appreciated. Here's a pic of the finished diorama except for the crane.

Karl

postalkarl

Hi All:

Finished this up today by building the crane. This took a couple of days to build. Here's the final pics. Hope it looks ok.

Karl

ACL1504

Karl,

Looks fantastic, just wonderful. You are the "Man".

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

sdrees

Steve Drees
SP RR