The Atlantic and Southern Build Thread Continued, Part 3

Started by ACL1504, August 30, 2018, 03:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: sdrees on November 05, 2019, 03:41:44 PM
So Tom, the screw up ended up making the scene more interesting.

Steve,

Yes, I wish I could say it was done on purpose. I do like it better this way.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ReadingBob

Kudo's to EricQuebec on two outstanding builds!   :D  :D  :D 

I love that sign.  It may be a challenge to position that one so the view of the sign isn't obstructed but I know you'll figure it out.  Can't wait to see them in person (but can't make down for at least a few more weeks  :( ).
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

ACL1504

Quote from: ReadingBob on November 05, 2019, 03:53:26 PM
Kudo's to EricQuebec on two outstanding builds!   :D :D :D 

I love that sign.  It may be a challenge to position that one so the view of the sign isn't obstructed but I know you'll figure it out.  Can't wait to see them in person (but can't make down for at least a few more weeks  :( ).

Bob,

Eric did a wonderful job on both for sure. Not to worry about coming down, my door is always open to you Butty.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Great work Eric..... 8)  Neat addition to the ole' A&S..... 8)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

PRR Modeler

Excellent modeling Eric. They will look great on the A&S RR.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

jimmillho

That is two fantastic builds by Eric to add to the beautiful Berg of Tahope.

My compliments to Eric on the great Job.

Jim

EricQuebec

Thank you very much for your good comments about this two building.
At the begin of this story, I was very surprised and honoured by the proposition of Tom.
I have a good time to build them like it was for me (in this project Tom let me totally free to do what I want), and the two kit are very funny to do (the O'douls flop house was a little bit more hard due to some little imperfection in the enginiering of the kit).
For the ads, I've paint it with the stencil method, and I've try for the first time the modge podge transfert medium, as explain by Karl O in an other thread on an other forum.

Tom : I'm happy to constat the building have not be damaged during the travel from Quebec to Florida. For the futur, If you want I build other kit for you, just contact me in privat, I will be very happy to do it just for the fun to do something for your layout.
Eric

Judge

The two buildings will make great additions to downtown Tahope.  Eric is quite the artist.  Excellent work and workmanship.  I can't wait until Saturday to give them a closer inspection!

Mark Dalrymple

Looks like pretty good value for money to me Tom!  Nice work Eric!

I especially like the flop house.  All those porches and stairways make for some nice detail.

Cheers, Mark.