Superior & Seattle Railroad Build (Volume 2) Started 2/25/17

Started by S&S RR, February 25, 2017, 10:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postalkarl

S&S RR

Quote from: DennisBourey on July 26, 2019, 06:33:56 PM
John, Very nice job................Dennis

Thank you Dennis - tomorrow I need to cut the plexiglass and square everything up in it's final position.  Today, I was cutting moldings.  I have the pieces cut for the next two panels.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

S&S RR

Quote from: postalkarl on July 26, 2019, 06:53:03 PM
Hey John:

Very nicely done so far.

Karl

Thank you Karl - I have a few adjustments to make and then I can put the final touches on it.
John Siekirk

Janbouli

John , I probably missed something , but what are the normal switches for on the left ?
I love photo's, don't we all.

S&S RR

Quote from: Janbouli on July 27, 2019, 04:45:49 AM
John , I probably missed something , but what are the normal switches for on the left ?

Jan

They control power to each power district so I can shut down the power a block at a time. It works great for testing and trouble shooting and I can also turn the sound off on locomotives that are not in use. I will be post pictures of the schematic drawings in the next few days.  Each power district is represented by a different color.
John Siekirk

Janbouli

Quote from: S&S RR on July 27, 2019, 08:21:17 AM
Quote from: Janbouli on July 27, 2019, 04:45:49 AM

Jan

They control power to each power district so I can shut down the power a block at a time. It works great for testing and trouble shooting and I can also turn the sound off on locomotives that are not in use. I will be post pictures of the schematic drawings in the next few days.  Each power district is represented by a different color.
Yep that makes sense.Thanks
I love photo's, don't we all.

S&S RR

Tonight, I will be starting Volume 3 of this build thread. This thread is getting close to the 200 page limit and I don't want to push it. I want to thank everyone for following along.  Please see volume 3 for future updates.
John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR