Detailed Microscene for next to nowt

Started by barrymk, October 04, 2019, 02:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barrymk

With an hour to spare and idle hands I decided to make a miniature scene with as much unpaid for scrap as I could.  I found a picture on Google images that said "Do it" so I used that as inspiration.

More info here:
http://cuspidorsouthernrr.blogspot.com/2019/10/detailed-microscene.html
Modelling my version of Colorado Narrow Gauge here in the UK.  Any resemblance to reality is purely accidental.

rpdylan

Bob C.

PRR Modeler

Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

postalkarl

barrymk

Thanks all, unfortunately I shot the photos under LED light only and it looks a lot redder than it actually is.  That aside it was fun to create something that can be slipped into one of my mining or industrial areas with little trouble and that cost nothing much in terms of hobby cash.
Modelling my version of Colorado Narrow Gauge here in the UK.  Any resemblance to reality is purely accidental.

Opa George

I love these types of mini-scenes. Nice details--lots of character, Barry.
Thanks for sharing.
--George

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

barrymk

Thanks George & Greg.  I still can't handle much in the way of major modelling projects still outstanding thanks to the trashed Radial nerve in my right hand but small items like this keep my hand in. (No pun intended)