FOS' Hollis Pest Control

Started by ACL1504, July 26, 2019, 05:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

It's been several months since my last build and now is the time to get back at building.

I'm working on the second level scenery and structures at the south end of Tahope. This area includes Bar Mills Sweaty Betty's Restaurant, Bar Mills Sokols Furniture, CCK's rural Post Office and Country Store, FOS' Caldwell Junction and Gusano's Mexican Rest., the kitbash of KC's Workshop Jenson's kit bash and finally FOS's Hollis Pest Control.

Here is where this will be located.

Continued -
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

I won't be starting this kit for another week or so but the start of the tread will give me a little incentive to get on it.

Continued -

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Just about 5 years ago, PostalKarl built this model. This will be a fun model to build.

http://www.modelersforum.com/index.php?topic=604.0
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Dave K.

I really enjoyed building Hollis...I regret I left it on the club layout when I quit the club. Enjoy!

postalkarl

Hey Tom:

I built that one when it came out. It's A great kit. Enjoy your build.

Karl

Janbouli

I love photo's, don't we all.

MAP

I'll be following along as well.  I have this in my stash so hopefully will pick up a few pointers.
Mark

ReadingBob

You know I'll be following along as well.  I don't think I have this one.  I'd have to check my inventory to be sure though.  Losing track of what I do have (and it's way too much).  ::)
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

jimmillho

You can count on me to be looking in for this build.

Jim

ACL1504

Quote from: Dave K. on July 26, 2019, 06:34:05 PM
I really enjoyed building Hollis...I regret I left it on the club layout when I quit the club. Enjoy!

Dave,

I thought you build this kit. I couldn't fine it the4 first time around. You did an excellent job as well.

http://www.modelersforum.com/index.php?topic=433.0

Tom  ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: postalkarl on July 26, 2019, 06:51:32 PM
Hey Tom:

I built that one when it came out. It's A great kit. Enjoy your build.

Karl

Karl,

Thanks very much, it will be fun. I saw your build and it looks great.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: Janbouli on July 27, 2019, 04:46:55 AM
Following along Tom .

Jan,

Thanks for jumping on for the ride, appreciate it.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: MAP on July 27, 2019, 07:59:55 AM
I'll be following along as well.  I have this in my stash so hopefully will pick up a few pointers.

Mark,

Thanks for following along, now the pressure is on. I'm thinking of a way to kit bash this one but the two ideas I have I'm not sure about.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: ReadingBob on July 27, 2019, 11:40:44 AM
You know I'll be following along as well.  I don't think I have this one.  I'd have to check my inventory to be sure though.  Losing track of what I do have (and it's way too much).  ::)

Bob,

Happy to have you along. I'd be very surprised if you don't have this one in the stash. It has the look of something belonging in Tahope.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: jimmillho on July 27, 2019, 04:36:44 PM
You can count on me to be looking in for this build.

Jim

Jim,

Okay, you are now officially counted. Thank for getting on the ride.

Tom  ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com