For sale FSM #265 Swakhammer's Welding Co kit

Started by Vilius, March 11, 2018, 07:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilius

I am offering FSM #265 Swakhammer's Welding Co here first before it goes on eBay. The kit won't pass for the collectors item since I have repackaged it. The original box wasn't in great shape. I built Swakhammer's for someone and that kit came in a much better box so I took advantage of the situation. Also I ran side by side comparison of the content. I found 2-3 different minor castings. The number of them was the same and all major parts i.e. windows, doors, chimneys, vents matched.

I will throw in a picture CD with 30 photos of my build. Majority of them are different angle shots of the built kit.

I am asking $415 plus shipping. I am not making anything on this sale. Just trying to get back what I paid for. PM me your zip code for the shipping cost.

I prefer friend transfer via PayPal i.e. you pick up the fees if there are any. I can also take a personal check or money order.

Vilius

GPdemayo

that looks to be quite the project Vilius.....I'll be looking in.  :)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ACL1504

Quote from: GPdemayo on March 12, 2018, 08:27:36 AM

Greg,

He wants to sell the kit, not build it. LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Quote from: ACL1504 on March 12, 2018, 08:31:24 AM

Greg,

Tom ;D

Tha's what happens when you look at the pictures and don't read the text. I seem to recall that when i was young, it was the other way around.....I got so engrossed in reading the articles in Playboy, I forgot to look at the pictures..... ;D ;D ;D
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Janbouli

Quote from: GPdemayo on March 12, 2018, 08:41:00 AM
Quote from: ACL1504 on March 12, 2018, 08:31:24 AM

Greg,

Tom ;D

Tha's what happens when you look at the pictures and don't read the text. I seem to recall that when i was young, it was the other way around.....I got so engrossed in reading the articles in Playboy, I forgot to look at the pictures..... ;D ;D ;D

Yeah yeah , that's what we all said , Oh I read Playboy for the great articles , we all knew better  ;)
I love photo's, don't we all.

vinceg

Beautiful build of Swakhammers, Vilius. Thanx for sharing that.
Vince

Protolancing the Illinois Central Chicago District from Chicago to Kankakee

BandOGuy

Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.