Justice City Layout Build

Started by JusticeCity, October 16, 2018, 12:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deemery

That's nice, I've always liked that kit.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

tooStupid

I am so dis organized and need cleanup and catch up on the videos I made over the last few months.

(VIDEO DELETED)

Marty

Rollin

Nice to see the new owners taking such good care of that old house!

Mark Dalrymple

Gran's B&B turned out great, Martin.

Cheers, Mark.

Dennis Bourey

I have to agree. You did a Great job.......Dennis
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

postalkarl

Hey martin:

Grandma's House looks great.

Karl

tooStupid

Thanks guys. I even impressed myself.

See you again in another six months.

\Marty

tooStupid

I shook together a quick view of the Gran's B&B scene. It's good enough as a first pass and lets me get to the next part of the build.

Enjoy

(VIDEO DELETED)

PRR Modeler

Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

tooStupid

Here is evidence that you can do so little yet make a big impression on a layout.

(VIDEO DELETED)

Its all click bait!

tooStupid

Hello again,

My life has been crazy over the past 6-7 months with getting my daughter moved into the University of Ottawa Geology program, renovating the gardens to make them less maintenance (read as more cedar hedges, landscape fabric and mulch), levelling and re-seeding with better seed and eliminating all the weeds by hand. Then there was the 35 year old promise to give my wife a laundry room to die for and the fun that entails. Replacing all 60 year old copper pipes that had layers of sand in them with a PEX solution.

Oh yea - there was that work on the street to replace all the water mains that increased the pressure to the water shutoff in the house that leaked and flooded the basement. This ruined all the carpeting in the main part of the basement and it had to all be replaced with laminate flooring. This meant I had to spend the past few months cleaning up this mess in the basement.

I took the water main flood a chance to re-locate the Justice City Diorama out of the workroom/furnace room into the main part of the basement. I did manage to record some of the action for your entertainment and ridicule (LOL).

Here is the first video in a series of 5 phases,

(VIDEO DELETED)

and if you are reading this after 5 January 2010, here is the playlist for it,

(VIDEO DELETED)

Enjoy

GPdemayo

Looks good Marty.....I bet you're glad all this is behind you so you can move forward with your modeling.  :)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

tooStupid

Gregory, yes I am so looking forward to it. But first I have to get the workbench back in order. It never ends.

ACL1504

Marty,

Glad to see you back at modeling again. Six months is a long time.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

deemery

I'm taking geology courses at UNH (one per semester, so "half speed.")  My summary so far, "Mineralogy is hard."  But I'm really enjoying it, and I've been looking at my scenery with a much more educated eye (with some things being reconsidered because they no longer look right.)

dave

Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to