Martin G. Jones Enginehouse/Machineshop

Started by Jerry, February 09, 2018, 09:54:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Jerry

UNVIRESAL MILLER

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Jerry

Jerry

Lynnb

These are really neat looking pieces of equipment, I need to read back but are you leaving the structure just a studded framework or boarding it up? Be a shame to not be able to see the machinery.
Ontario, Canada
The Great White North

My Layout Venture-> https://modelersforum.com/index.php?topic=6003.0

Jerry

Thanks Lynn.

Yes it will have siding but the roof will be able to be removed.

Working on windows and doors later today.

Jerry

Lynnb

Ontario, Canada
The Great White North

My Layout Venture-> https://modelersforum.com/index.php?topic=6003.0

Jerry

The machine shop back wall.  The brown is not showing as well as I would like due to my lighting.

Working on the side walls next.

Comments always welcome.

deemery

How are you planning to do the roof so it's removable?

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Jerry

Quote from: deemery on April 04, 2018, 05:44:03 PM
How are you planning to do the roof so it's removable?

dave

Not sure yet Dave but they both roofs will be removable.

Jerry

S&S RR

This is really coming along nicely, great modeling.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

DACS

I have scratchbuilt many "O" scale structures.  Building in "HO", I have not done for years.  So small!  Smaller than I remember.   You are doing a marvelous job on this.  The machinery is amazing.  Do they make tools this small to build these?  Or, do you cross your arms and nod, or do you wiggle your nose and "POOF?"

Dave
Seattle
I am never having another birthday.  The candles for the cake are starting to cost too much!

Jerry

John thanks for looking in always great to have you along.

Thanks Dave yes the machinery is a fun project.  but thanks to Sierra West Scale Models and brett they come out perfect every time.

Jerry

Janbouli

Quote from: DACS on April 04, 2018, 07:29:57 PM
Building in "HO", I have not done for years.  So small!  Smaller than I remember.
Dave
Seattle

So small, what do you mean small  ?????????????????????????????????   ??? ??? ???      ;)
I love photo's, don't we all.

Jerry

Jan I think because the pictures are small it gives the impression its HO instead of O scale maybe that's what he meant.

Jerry