Superior & Seattle Railroad Build (Volume 4) Started 8/14/21

Started by S&S RR, August 14, 2021, 08:25:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deemery

John, a lesson I learned the hard way:  Not all T Track is the same.  I got some T Track fixtures and the darn bolts were too thick to fit into the Rockler slots!  Your smaller table is the size I have, it sits on one of those (cheap Harbor Freight) tool stands of about the same size.  I have a C Clamp to attach the top to the table.  Now if only I'd stop piling @#$%^& on it, I'd have a great working surface!   ;D

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

S&S RR

Quote from: PRR Modeler on February 02, 2022, 08:15:34 AM
Great looking progress. The rock work is superb.

Curt

Thank you, a little more process each day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

S&S RR

Quote from: deemery on February 02, 2022, 08:49:16 AM
John, a lesson I learned the hard way:  Not all T Track is the same.  I got some T Track fixtures and the darn bolts were too thick to fit into the Rockler slots!  Your smaller table is the size I have, it sits on one of those (cheap Harbor Freight) tool stands of about the same size.  I have a C Clamp to attach the top to the table.  Now if only I'd stop piling @#$%^& on it, I'd have a great working surface!   ;D

dave

Dave

I haven't run into the bolt size issue because all of my fixtures came from Rockler. I stocked up when they have their 40% off sales. I sure have the problem with stuff on the table when I want to use it. ;) ;D
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad