Brick Wall's

Started by Dennis Bourey, June 07, 2019, 08:45:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis Bourey

Hi Guy's, I'm looking for decent brick sheet's for a floor and was wondering what you guy's use since Monster has closed it's door's? I'm looking for something you can feel the brick's not just printed paper. Thank's Dennis
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

S&S RR

Dennis

I'm still looking for a replacement for the Monster Modelworks products. I hope someone on the forum has had better luck.  Originally, Jimmy was talking about selling the business.  Has anyone heard any news?
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Dennis Bourey

Thank you my friend. I Appreciate everything everyone does here. Dennis
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

Raymo

Minuteman Scale Models sells different styles of brick work in thin sheets of laserboard. I use it alot for foundations.

deemery

My favorite source is the styrene sheet in multiple scales sold by "The N Scale Architect" http://www.thenarch.com  That's what I'm using on my mill building.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

jerryrbeach

Dennis,

The former Rusty Stumps line of laser cut brick walls is available from Rail Scale Models.  Link;  https://www.rail-scale-models.com/products/HO-Wall-Materials
Jerry

Dennis Bourey

Thank you Gentlemen, This is great !!!!! :)
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

RailroadKits

I spoke with Jimmy S. on buying Monster. It is still for sale if anyone is interested. It just wasn't a good fit at this time for me.

Dave K.

I'm so good looking it hurts when I look in the mirror.
Jimmy... signed in as Dave K.

Dave K.

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

jerryrbeach

Jerry

Dave K.

JimF

Are any of the products mentioned above embossed, have 3d texture?

May have to make replacements for the side walls of the Williamson Bookshop structure in my Carrick's Corner kit.

If I end up placing it between other buildings, I can use just printed brick paper, but if either side is visible, I'll want the texture.

Thanks.

Jim

Mark Dalrymple

I'm a fan of the Wills plasticard sheets.  The sheets are small - approximately 5" x 3", but the brickwork comes in a variety of different bonds and has nice texture.

Cheers, Mark.