FSM Emporium Seafood Co

Started by postalkarl, October 31, 2019, 04:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postalkarl

Hey Guys:

the main building is finished. On the the guard shed.

Karl

Opa George

Fantastic work, Karl. I think this is my favorite build of yours so far.
George

PRR Modeler

Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

postalkarl

Hey George & Curt:

thanks for the great compliments. Much appreciated.

Karl

Mark Dalrymple

Looks fantastic, Karl!

Cheers, Mark.

postalkarl

Oldguy

Excellent modeling as always.  That is one busy structure.
Bob Dye
Livin large on a pond

postalkarl

Hey Bob:

Thanks for the great compliment much appreciated.

Karl

postalkarl

In my last post I said the main building was finished. That was not quite true. I still had to add the following features.

On the front, platform with details, and the canopy. On the back, Canopies, truck bumpers and stairs. I also still have to add the stack. It is quite a job and will take some time. Also added the guard house.

Karl

sdrees

This is very nice Karl.  The colors blend very well on this project.  I will give you a big WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steve Drees
SP RR

rpdylan

very nice Karl! I like the way the black rolled roofing is cut, and the green roofing above the large rear freight doors is a nice compliment- all the different roof materials used really add interest to the structure. I need to put some canopies on some of my builds-... I find the back of the billboard just as interesting as the front (the horizontal board detail behind the sign).
    Years ago I had a hard time finding this kit for a reasonable price, so I ended up scratchbuilding the thing- I am impressed by George's design on this one! (well, on all of them! to be honest...)
Bob C.

postalkarl

Hey Bob C:

WOW111 Thanks for all the great comments it is much appreciated as always.

Karl

postalkarl

Hi Guys:

the main building is now finished with the addition of the stack. Hope it's not to rusty. the instructions say to brush it heavily with with rust-colored paint pigment powders.

Karl

ACL1504

Karl,

It's all very well done, Mikey, er, Tom likes it!

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

postalkarl

Hey Tom:

thanks buddy much appreciated.

Karl