F&SM Railroad Extra Pictures.

Started by ACL1504, January 10, 2018, 02:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

At the 2016 Expo several of us spent several hours with George Sellios and his famous F&SM railroad model.

I think John Siekirk and I took thousands of pictures.

When John hosted the F&SM RR from the air, we showed thousands of those pictures.

I used two different cameras and had four memory cards. I have now located the two missing cards containing more F&SM pictures taken in March of 2016.

I'll post them here for viewing and copying to your own files if desired.

Many may be the same or close to the old ones as there are just to many to keep track of.

I'll start the extra pictures of the Muddville area first. After that they are all over the place. The Muddville area is mainly made up of Kings Mills backdrop photos on stiff backing. George added his casting to many of the structures/photo backdrops.

I'll try to add several every other week or so.

Tom ;D

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Janbouli

Oh boy oh boy , more pictures , what a treat.
I love photo's, don't we all.

postalkarl

Hi Tom:

Great photos. Thanks for posting. And saw you comment you are working on my CD. Thanks buddy.

Karl

ACL1504

Karl,

You are welcome. Ref. the CD, I didn't realize I had so many of you structures pictured in my Karl S. file.

Tom ;D 
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Continuing with the F&SM Mudville pictures.

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com