FSM Emporium Seafood Co

Started by postalkarl, October 31, 2019, 04:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd W.

Looking great Karl, as always!  The tones to the paint and weathering are fabulous.  Not too overdone.  Just enough!  Will be following!
Your railroad your way, it's your world.
http://hoscalecustoms.com

You can also follow us on instagram @ http://instagram.com/hoscalecustoms/

postalkarl

Hey Tom, mark & Todd W:

Hey guys thanks for the great compliments. They are much appreciated as always.

Karl

postalkarl

Hey Guys:

Finished the flat roof on the main building today. Added one of my favorite billboards. I added the 5  metal detail castings to the billboard.

Karl

rpdylan

really nice work on that billboard Karl! I just love how the walls look with  the Driftwood stain on them
Bob C.

postalkarl

Hey Bob:

Thanks buddy much appreciated.

Karl

cuse

That looks great Karl...the driftwood, the rust, the window shades - great!

John

Opa George

Karl, genius touch with the billboard finial details. It really adds the WOW factor.
--George

postalkarl

Hey John & George:

Thanks guys always like to hear from you. John glad you like how the colors are coming out. thanks. Yeah George I always like putting those details on my billboards. Thanks to both of you.

Karl

postalkarl

Hey Guys:

Been working on the peaked roof and water tank. The roofing is Papercreek corrugated. Been working on the water tank. The boards on the water tank are one piece. This didn't work as when I wrapped it around the tank it kept splitting. So I cut each individual board and applied them separately. Worked much better.

Karl

PRR Modeler

Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

postalkarl

Hey Curt:

thanks appreciate it.

Karl

Oldguy

Your work continues to amaze me.  My hero.
Bob Dye
Livin large on a pond

MAP

Karl,  You're coloring and weathering are great!  The billboard really stands out.
Mark

ReadingBob

Looks great Karl!  Like others have said, the billboard is a real eye catcher.  The walls look terrific in driftwood.
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

S&S RR

Karl

Another great build, like the others have said - love the colors.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad