Ernie Hoffnagle's Place

Started by DaveInTheHat, September 01, 2020, 12:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveInTheHat

Ernie Hoffnagle wasn't sure if it was a rock or a maybe a dinosaur bone in his garden. He called in some experts and now it's all a big mystery.

Here's a link to all the pictures I took while I was building this diorama: https://public.fotki.com/daveinthehat/davetown/ernie-hoffnagles-place/

GPdemayo

Great scene Dave.....looks like the Ernie might have found a race of ancient giant aliens.  8)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Mark Dalrymple

You have so much fun with your layout!  Love it!

Cheers, Mark.

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

WigWag Workshop

Always enjoy and inspired by your creations Dave!

-Steven
A BIG Thanks to all the folks who share their knowledge, and for giving me the inspiration to push the limits in this great hobby!

swisstrain

Creativity at it's best!  And the way you built our the curiosity with the order of the photos in your post was just marvelous.  And of course first rate modeling too!

Awesome.

Urs

S&S RR

Fantastic modeling and thread. Thank you for sharing it with us.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Jim Donovan

That was fun to find. Now I am going to read rest of thread. Thanks for sharing.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

MorrowDaleR

Very cool!  I believe that is either a Big Foot relative or a future me when I tell my wife - "A little ice on the roof won't prevent me from putting up the Christmas Lights this year."

Opa George

Lots of fun in Davetown.  What an interesting place!  Love your modeling and sense of whimsey, Dave. 
--Opa George