Lorrie's Red Light District by FOS

Started by LongHornCaddy, September 22, 2017, 03:29:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polux

Wow!! That's a beauty!!
All those lights bring to live all the set....excellent work!

donatode

I'm speechless.....!!! Reminds me of the times I frequented places like that.....(please don't tell my wife!)

LongHornCaddy

Lorrie read all your replies and we both say "thank you for all the kind words!" 

We've been busy for open house this Sunday and putting her RLD in place on the layout.

Thanks again!

L&L

postalkarl

Hi Long Horn:

Now that's a red light district. The signage alone is just miraculous. I very much enjoyed the photos and looking at all the great details. Lighting is also very well done. Tell Lorrie to keep up the good work. I'm very much impressed.

Karl

Slim Jerkins

friscomike

Oh the shame of it all.... Lorrie, you have out done yourself again, but where is the Salvation Army band out front?   :o

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

MAP

Mark

BandOGuy

Lorrie quite evidently also has a sense of humor: check the guy going into the "Hot Shows" with his raincoat flying open!
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

ACL1504

Well, Chip, you started this. So, how about the guy under the Burlesk sign? He appears to be holding himself or has to go to the bathroom really bad.

Just saying.

Tom 8)
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

tom.boyd.125

Hope you had a great open house for the train show this past weekend and many of the guests saw the Red Light District build.  It will always attract lots of interest. Would have added it to the open house list if we still lived in McKinney and were still able to attend the North Texas Train Show and pick up the layout tour map at the door. Always enjoyed seeing over the 3 dozen railroads and clubs that owners opened their homes up for the yearly show.
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com