MORRISTOWN & ERIE RAILROAD - WESTERN DIVISION - PART THREE

Started by Erieman, March 17, 2020, 11:31:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

postalkarl

Erieman

Thank you to everyone for your congratulations on my MMR. Sorry fo the delay in responding. I've been lurking, but not had much time eto post. Several house projects have been taking a quite a bit of my time. I have been working on my steeel mill complex for quite some time. While i am not yet completed, i thought i would share some photos of the progress.
It's structures, scenery, track, switch machines ETC... Lots of LED lighting still needs to be added. Here are a couple of progress photos.

Frank / Erieman

PRR Modeler

Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

ACL1504

Frank,

Wonderful mill scene. I know you have much more to do but it is looking fantastic my friend.

More photos of the extreme right side of the above shown photos would really show the size of the complex..

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

sdrees

Thanks for sharing pictures of your steel mill Frank.  It is looking great.
Steve Drees
SP RR

Jerry

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Mark Dalrymple

That sure is one impressive looking complex, Frank!

Looking great.

Cheers, Mark.

GPdemayo

Good progress on the mill Frank.....those pesky home owner projects really dig into the modeling time.  8)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL