FSM Fox Run Milling - scratch/kit bash

Started by ACL1504, September 02, 2019, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

So far, I'm using Tichy, Northeastern and Grandt Line windows and doors. Like I said, whatever I have on hand.

In the next photo, you can see where the two freight doors are located. I moved the line up to the height of the small window on the right. On George's kit, this wall faces a roadway. My building will back up to the spur track going into Tahope. So, no freight doors on this side.

More in a few.

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

madharry

Looking good Tom. I will enjoy your build.
Mike

ACL1504

I centered three windows where the freight doors were located and cut out the openings.

The two windows in the middle are Tichy #8028 and the three lower windows are #8024. Looks like the red arrow is in the wrong place but the windows were cut correctly.

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: madharry on September 03, 2019, 12:07:02 PM
Looking good Tom. I will enjoy your build.
Mike

Mike,

Thank you and happy to have you following along.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

I forgot to show where this will be located - between the highway and the spur track.

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

PRR Modeler

Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

jimmillho

Mark Dalrymple

Nice, Tom.

I'm watching your progress on this one.

Cheers, Mark.

S&S RR

Tom

I will be following along.  Fox Run is the next build on my list "from the kit" - I will be getting started when I get back from the Narrow Gauge Convention.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Dennis Bourey

Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

postalkarl

Raymo

Sitting here with the group watching this one go together.

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: mark dalrymple on September 03, 2019, 02:58:04 PM
Nice, Tom.

I'm watching your progress on this one.

Cheers, Mark.

Mark,

Thanks for joining in. I've already changed the original plan 8)  More on that later.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com