Sierra West Donkey Repair Yard:

Started by postalkarl, August 19, 2019, 01:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postalkarl

Hi All:

Box car shed is painted and weathered. Roof is finished and glued to it. Box car shed is glued to the base.

Karl

postalkarl

Hi All:

Box car shed is added to diorama base. Roof is installed. Car and foof have been weathered. On to scenery and castings tomorrow.

Karl

postalkarl

Hey Guys:

Finished the scenery around the box car except for the shed roof which I will do tomorrow. It was rather boring by itself. Hope this makles it look better and get a few comments.

Karl

Bruce Oberleitner

As always Karl, It just looks fantastic.  Nice job my friend.

;D ;D ;D

PRR Modeler

Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

postalkarl

Hey Bruce And Curt:

Hey guys glad you like how it came out. thanks for the great compliments. Much appreciated.

Karl

S&S RR

Looking good Karl.  It's all about the details.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

postalkarl

Hey John:

thanks buddy much appreciated.

Karl

postalkarl

Hi All:

Box car shed is finished. Added little more scenery and the rest of the castings. The cart casting does not come with the kit. It was a leftover from something else so I decided to use it here.

Karl

postalkarl

Hi All:

Added some logs per instructions. Need to find another one to finish it up. Hope it looks good.

Karl

postalkarl

Hi All:

the Yarder is finished and added to the diorama.

Karl

jerryrbeach

Karl,

Every time I check this thread it looks better than the last.  Great scene with the yarder, its composition really draws my attention to all the wonderful details.   
Jerry

postalkarl

Hey Jerry:

Glad you are enjoying my build. Thank much for the great compliment. Much appreciated.

Karl

Janbouli

I love photo's, don't we all.

Dennis Bourey

Karl, Look's Perfect in every way.......Dennis
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)