Martin G. Jones Enginehouse/Machineshop

Started by Jerry, February 09, 2018, 09:54:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry

Thanks Greg its appreciated.

Hi John glad you like it.  Hopefully after I get my wood order I'll be able to finish the last wall and move on to put it together.

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

engine909

Very nice work Jerry. Thank you for sharing.
ed

Jerry

Sorry I missed your post Ed.  Thanks for the nice words always appreciated from a guy like you.

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Jerry

I guess summer is really over. Even though we were on the beach today for a walk.

Just seems right to sit down an continue with Martin's.

This is were I left off. Working on making the doors for the Enginehouse.

Jerry

jerryrbeach

Jerry,

Glad to see you returning to this build.  I love to see board by board construction, and will be following once again.
Jerry

Jerry

Thanks Jerry.  An glad your going to follow along its appreciated.

Jerry

ACL1504

Jerry,

Just getting caught up on the build. Wonderful job and the wood is very realistic. The overall appearance looks like the prototype in miniature.

Well done.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

PRR Modeler

Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

Jerry

Thanks Tom always nice to have you follow along.  Hopefully we will see this one completed.

Curt thanks for the nice compliment always appreciated.

Jerry

Jerry

Not much to report but the doors are done for the front of the EH.

And I finally after many attempts got my hinged window to work and fit!!  I did not make the mullions yet.

Now to make the rest of them.

Jerry

Jerry

So I have finally finished the doors and windows!

Next I need to get some decent lightning to take pictures!!

Jerry

Janbouli

I love photo's, don't we all.

PRR Modeler

Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

Jerry

Thanks Jan & Curt its really appreciated.

Jerry

jerryrbeach

Jerry,

That is wonderful modeling.  I especially like the scratch built hinged windows. 
Jerry