FSM Emporium Seafood Co

Started by postalkarl, October 31, 2019, 04:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PRR Modeler

Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

JimF

Love the build, so far. And the Camel sign is excellent, thanks for sharing. Definitely going to find a home on a structure here.

Jim

sdrees

Steve Drees
SP RR

S&S RR

Karl

Looks great! I like the paper bands on the water tower.  FYI - I have had my iPhone add highlights to pictures that were not there.  Colors get enhanced, too.  Yellow becomes bright yellow.  I'm toning down pictures instead of enhancing them like we used to do.  I have gone back to using my SLR for finish pictures.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Jerry

Beautiful work Karl.

You sure the white wasn't left over snow???  ;)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

postalkarl

Hey Curt Jim & Steve Drees, John S.  & Jerry:

Wow guys thanks for all the great compliment they are much appreciated as always.

Jim glad you liked the camel sign. Make good use of it.

John S. yeah I do all my water tanks like that. I think it looks much more realistic that way as the tank bands are flat

Jerry yeah I pretty sure it wasn't snow. Ha Ha Ha.

Karl

postalkarl

Hi All:

Finished the tower today except for the roof. That is next and look like real fun.

Here's a pic.

Karl

postalkarl

Hey Guys: 

Just notice my bell tower platform is crooked. It has been removed to be straightened.

Karl

Todd W.

getting caught up from a few weeks back and WOW you made some progress!  Coming together fantastic!  Love the Bell Tower with the clock and the rust on your roof!
Your railroad your way, it's your world.
http://hoscalecustoms.com

You can also follow us on instagram @ http://instagram.com/hoscalecustoms/

Bruce Oberleitner

Karl,
I no longer think I can tell if you or George built these kits.  Your work is flat out amazing.
Thanks for sharing with all of us.

;D ;D ;D

postalkarl

Hey Todd W. & Bruce:

hey guys thanks so much for the great compliments. much appreciated. Wow being compared with George. Thanks

Karl

postalkarl

hey Guys:

Been working on the tower roof. Direction call for a folded piece of paper on the ridges. I pretty much use individual cap shingle since they have been available. Took photo before I painted them so you can see em better. The cap shingles are applied with double face adhesive tape. two more sides to do and add the finial.

Karl

postalkarl

Hi All:

Clock/Bell tower is finished. On to the stairway.

Karl

PRR Modeler

The clock tower is really nice.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

postalkarl

Hey Curt:

Thanks buddy much appreciated.

Karl