The view from my window - the F&SM from the cab of a Steam Locomotive

Started by FandSM Engineer, October 02, 2019, 07:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Dalrymple

Really enjoying these!

Every so often one pops up that is just a gem.  Its interesting to try and work out what makes it stand out from the others.  I'm sure the piece to that puzzle will make us all better modelers.

Cheers, Mark.

S&S RR

Quote from: mark dalrymple on November 22, 2019, 11:44:46 PM
Really enjoying these!

Every so often one pops up that is just a gem.  Its interesting to try and work out what makes it stand out from the others.  I'm sure the piece to that puzzle will make us all better modelers.

Cheers, Mark.

Mark

I have been noticing the same thing. Viewing angle makes a big difference. These pictures are taking us into the model and sometimes that really works. It really helps to have great modeling. ;)
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

S&S RR

I have been preparing some pictures of the forum members that got in the way of the camera when we had this photo shoot back in 2016.  Lots of pictures of F&SM fans having a great time taking pictures. I decided to start a different thread for the "1:1 people"  pictures rather than post them here with the layout pictures. I really like the perspective that these pictures give of the layout and don't want to spoil it with our pictures guys.  ;)  So stay tuned for another thread.  I will be continuing our travels around the F&SM here on this thread.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad